Well pinch and a punch and all that... a new month which means my first card as a design team member over at St Luke's Charity Card Challenge and the month of August gives us the theme
Beside the Seaside
it can be anything connected to this theme from boats and lighthouses to ice cream and flip flops we'd love to see your cards in the gallery this month.
Here's my take on the theme and I've used paper, card and vellum to make a coastal scene ... I think I've been inspired by the cliffs and lighthouse at Happisburgh in Norfolk, if you know the area you'll know the lighthouse is getting closer and closer to the sea every year!!!
.
The idea behind the monthly challenge is to raise extra money for the St Luke's Hospice by you kindly donating the cards you make, they can then be sold at the Charities organised fun days throughout the year. This is not a rule for entering the challenge but every little helps so please hop over to the challenge blog here to see the prize for this month as well as the rest of the design teams cards and join us at the seaside ... see you there :)
Thank you Tara and the team for inviting and welcoming me onto the design team, it's such a great cause :)
Bye for now X


I've not seen the lighthouse in person but have seen it on TV and have seen the devastation in Scarborough when parts of that fell into the sea so can see where you're coming from. FANTASTIC first DT card - the scene you created it brilliant and I LOVE the seagull - he reminds me of the ones that nick your chips in Bridlington!!! We're very glad to have you on our team :-D
ReplyDeleteTara x
What a beautiful scene Jenny, I think I'm going to crown you my very own Queen of Scenes!
ReplyDeleteIncredibly creative. Love the scene. In love with the sky. Awesome card!
ReplyDeleteWow, Jenny, what an amazing scene you have created here...LOVE it! Good luck as part of the design team...sounds like a very worthy cause!
ReplyDeleteJenny - welcome aboard!!! This is amazing - I do love the texture and depth in your card. And the seagull - just like the ones that fly around here!! Love your card.
ReplyDeleteLove your gorgeous card Jenny.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Hi Jenny
ReplyDeleteA brilliant card.
You have set a really lovely scene .. .. great sky and seagull.
Love Jules xx
Brilliant card Jenny, and a wonderful scene.
ReplyDeleteI love the depth of your card and the seagull is the perfect finish.
luv
irene
xxxx
Wonderful Jenny, this card is really amazing :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! What a first card for the DT! This card is totally amazing! Love your windowed scene and the seagull is the perfect touch!
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny, Congrats on your first card and what a beauty to start with, stunning, I love it all, Gay xxx
ReplyDeleteStunning! You did such a wonderful job on this.
ReplyDeleteI am a big fan of scenes and I love this one! Your work is amazing!
ReplyDeleteLove your seaside scene Jenny, it's perfect :o) Lisa x
ReplyDeleteJenny...
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute.. I LOVE the paper piecing.. how nice to donate cards.. you are such a sweet soul.. :) HUGS
Hi Jenny
ReplyDeletehope you are well
Fabby card ....love all your cards....Great!!!!!
hugs
sylvie
xxx
Your seaside scene is really amazing. This is a beautiful card. I love the bit of fencing in the corner. Ann
ReplyDeleteVery clever, a super effect, love your seagull too
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic cause and oh my what a beauty this card is! You are a true artist!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant first DT card Jenny then all your cards are !!! Luv Sue x
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous, Jenny! It's a real piece of art and deserves to be in a frame!
ReplyDelete