Well crafting time is getting less as the school term comes to an end and my Sister-in-laws 50th birthday is at the end of this week so it's time to combine a challenge and requirement this week :)
This week at Less is More we are back to a One Layer Card and this week they want to see ....
SOMETHING WITH LEGS
I don't have many Penny Black stamps but the few I do have are mainly animals and this is one of my faves ... they are 'The Sensations'- that makes me smile ... weren't they a pop group in the 60's or 70's???
I've generated the sentiment on the computer and printed directly onto the card using a font called Fabulous 50's ... this is a pure fluke, I've only just looked to see the font name!!!
The girls are coloured with Coloursoft pencils with glossy accents applied to the bead necklace and that's all there is to it .... I didn't think my SIL would like her age plastered on the front but I can't let her get away without a reference to age at all !!
Please pop over and visit the Less is More blog so see the excellent entries and join in, even if a one layer card is outside your comfort zone, it's good to try something different :)
Mandi and Chrissie do a sterling job each week coming up with fab challenges and commenting on all the entries along with all the other Limettes .
I'll be back later to see what everyone else has made in more detail but at the moment I'm off to to take the mutt to be washed and trimmed .... bless him last week it was jabs and this week a haircut, at least he'll be cooler in this weather and I think he enjoys it really :)
Thanks for calling in to say hello and don't forget it's my Paper Smooches blog post tomorrow and a chance to win another PS stamp set too X

Fantastic card Jenny
ReplyDeleteI use Fabulous 50s a lot I love it!
Fabulous colouring, a wonderful
thanks for your entry and encouragement
Diva LIM
"Less is More"
Awesome! :) It put a big smile on my face! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! What a great image and fabulous font... hmm I need that font, off to see if I can find it! Have a lovely day Jenny :o) Lisa x
ReplyDeleteWOW - I love this card hon. It made me smile - especially with the fab sentiment you added. That PB stamp is so joyous.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sandra
This is fab Jenny! So joyful card:)
ReplyDeleteI love it! You've brought a big smile to my face, and I'm sure your SIL will be smiling too. :-) That sentiment is excellent. (And your colouring is pretty special, too.)
ReplyDeleteMichelle.
So adorable.
ReplyDeleteFab card, love the animals, good luck with the doggie pampering!!
ReplyDeleteJo x
This is such a neat card, love the handbag!
ReplyDeletelove your card for the LIM challenge!! absolutely brilliant!
ReplyDeleteSuch a great fun card, well done :O)
ReplyDeleteJust love it Jenny... I love the PB animals too!
ReplyDeleteI have that font as well... it's just ace and perfect for this card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"
Great card! Valerie
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab card! I'm going to have to check this Fabulous 50's font out cos that sentiment looks brilliant. I do have a soft spot for Penny Black too and this is one of my favourites. It's all just great!!
TFS
Linda
Cute card. Love the font too.
ReplyDeleteLove this card-those animals are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun card I love it.
ReplyDeleteGreat font and fabulous card. Sure your SIL will be VeRy happy:-)
ReplyDeleteJenny, you've done it again! FABULOUS card!! That is one of the cutest Penny Black stanps ever! I love the sentiment, too!
ReplyDeleteLOL I love your card great job on it and the sentiment is cute. :)
ReplyDeleteJust love your sensations ! Fabulous girls great image and beautifully coloured am sure your SIL will love it.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Brilliant fun card. Made me smile. x
ReplyDeleteLove this fun card and your SIL will too. Thanks for info on the font, will have to download that one.
ReplyDeleteLegs, fabulous legs! What a cute card.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great fun card! Don't worry about putting the age on the front, I'm sure your SiL will be too busy wondering which of the Sensations she's meant to be to notice that! Vx
ReplyDeleteFabulous Jenny! Those animals look so happy - the sentiment is perfect:) Sarah x
ReplyDeletePs. I didn't add scent to the hearts but I'm going to try and source some Lavender for the next ones...
Oh this is brilliant Jenny love the girls and what a fab sentiment and font.
ReplyDeleteluv
Debby
Beautiful card - love the stamp and that and the sentiment made me smile - your SIL will love it. Thank you for all your encouragement - really appreciate it :D
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute, fun card! Love the image and sentiment.
ReplyDeleteYou have the most amazing diversity of stamps, Jenny!! This is adorable!!! Not only are your animals sweet, but that sentiment...well even with my size 10...I'm still pretty young...LOVE IT!!
ReplyDeleteLove, love,love it!!!! Fantastic OLC!
ReplyDeleteWow another stunner what a great stamp and the sentiment is just perfect Luv Sue x
ReplyDeletethis is just such a happy card, I love the dancing animals
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun, love those PB animals!
ReplyDeleteTotally fabulous! Love that PB stamp, they look like they are have a 'sensational' time!
ReplyDeleteLove the humour in this and it works so well as a OLC - brilliant :-D
ReplyDeleteYour card made me smile.... its such a fun stamp, I really like it xx
ReplyDeleteHoly Cow this is adorable! I love your personal sentiment and the font is crazy awesome! Keep on inspiring!
ReplyDeleteThis is so fun, Jenny! I love those dancing farm animals. Oh, how I wish I could go back to being six with no responsibilities. LOL Then maybe I would know what my son is thinking half the time!!
ReplyDeleteI love this, so totally made me laugh!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! A simply FAB card Jenny! :)
ReplyDeleteAdorable. Love your sentiment. I'm sad I missed this challenge!
ReplyDelete