Hello fellow crafters,
Sorry for the absence but life just got a little crazy last week so I hopped off blogland and now I'm scrambling back on again, I have some major blog-hopping to catch up with too !!
This weeks Less is More is a theme week and the key word is "COCKTAIL", it could be the obvious or a down right clever play on words .... see the blog for details.
I have gone down the literal interpretation because I have a suitable stamp that hasn't seen ink .... ever!
I wasn't too confident of my colouring skills for this image so I've cut out the drinks and placed various papers or coloured vellums behind the apertures to give colours to the drinks.
Not one of my favourite cards I've made but my inspiration seems to have done a runner at the moment :)
The stamp is from Dimension Fourth, which is now called Dimension Stamps.
Right I have a whole lot of catching up to do, see you around and thanks for looking X

Oh Jen I LOV it, that's a terrific stamp
ReplyDeletePerfect for us.....
'Cheers'
mandi LIM
It's brilliant Jenny! The beer is so accurate - it looks fab! Great stamp too - not seen that one before.
ReplyDeleteTara
x
Fabulous card. Always such great designs.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, well done, the drinks look very authentic, Gay xxx
ReplyDeleteThis is terrific Jenny the use of that vellum was really inspired... it looks fab.... and what a great stamp!
ReplyDeleteSalut!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
as always your card is so very clever, jenny! i don't think your mojo has gone anywhere!!
ReplyDeleteFab card Jenny
ReplyDeleteMargaret x
so cute! and your coloring is great! :) we missed you! hugs
ReplyDeletegreat card. Love the lineup of the drink and how sentiment was framed in the lines.
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! Perfect design and perfect coloring!!!
ReplyDeleteGood to see you back Jenny! I love this card, what a fab stamp this is!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Victoria ~x~
A beautiful card! Great stamp!
ReplyDeleteOh what a great stamp Jenny! Fab card :o)
ReplyDeleteRe the pencils - I use my sansador with paper stumps... they're not too expensive and it's worth buying decent ones (cuddly buddly has Kars ones which are good) as they blend much easier, the cheap ones are a bit hard usually. Lisa x
I think this is a great card! I love how you pieced in the different colour drinks behind the glasses. Fun!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant card Jenny, great stamp and I love your use of vellum.
ReplyDeleteLynne xxx
Great idea to use the stamp as a template to fill from behind - fab card.
ReplyDeleteLinbyx
Too cute! What a fab stamp, I'll bet it's happy to see the ink, the pint glass looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny - I was wondering where you'd gone off to! Good to have you back in Blogland. Your card is brilliant - you always raise an image to a new level and your papers placed behind the apertures here does it again.
ReplyDeleteI think it's great take on this week's challenge! I do like the stamp! Nice to see you about!
ReplyDeleteI think that every single drink on that card looks good enough to taste, and then promptly finish! What a fun card to give to a friend in celebration, generic enough to fit for a lot of things!
ReplyDeleteThis looks great! I can't believe you paper pieced all of the drinks. Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteIt may not be one of your favourites but I love it! The drinks look amazing and I like how the lines on either side of the sentiment mirror the texture on the card base. The white gel pen and Glossy Accents really are that extra special touch! Glad you're back! :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome back! This is a great card. It's a fabulous stamp and using the vellum to color the images is brilliant. I really like it on the kraft cardstock and the sentiment framed by triple lines set it off beautifully. :) Ann
ReplyDeleteFab card!
ReplyDeleteI totally get the "too busy for blog hopping" thing, Jenny! Thanks for popping by my blog to say hi ... especially when you have been so busy! This is a little cutie! I always struggle with the LIM challenges ... always end up with "too much"! But .. great idea with the vellum & papers if you aren't confident about colouring! Hugs xx
ReplyDeleteHello :) Beautiful card, and a great stamp....you cut the drinks out (as I stare at my screen in amazement) it looks great :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back Jenny! Great card, you've done a great job with the paper and velum because they look really realistic. Becky x
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny
ReplyDeleteA fabby card!!
I have this image (as an unstamped one too!!). You have done a fantastic job with it.
I can remember seeing a card made with it at the NEC and fell in love with it. Must get my stamp out and give it an inking .. .. thanks for the inspiration.
I am on a massive blogland catch up too!!
Love Jules xx
Very cool Jenny. Love the shine to the drinks.
ReplyDeleteJenny, I love this. Your creativity blows me away. This is a great card. Hope you grow to love it as much as I do :)
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic, Jenny! I found myself wanting every single one of those drinks. LOL Yes, it's been that kind of a week for me!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you back :). This is a fantastic card!! Great job "coloring" the images!!
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny
ReplyDeleteFabulous card.....all your cards are fabulous.... well done .....
hugs sylvie
xxxxxx
Fabulous card, and thanks for joining in on the virtual birthday party yesterday, your card would've fit right in with my pit stop!
ReplyDeleteso brillant!
ReplyDeleteJust love this image and you have coloured it beautifully....
ReplyDeleteAnne
The perfect stamp and the colouring idea is just fabulous! Looks great on the Kraft!
ReplyDeleteIt's a fabulous stamp Jenny and I love your paper piecing to colour the drinks - great card. Carol x
ReplyDeleteYou Aced this challenge Jenny! Quite a bar there.
ReplyDeleteClever you ! Beautiful card and love your stamping as always.
ReplyDeleteMarie
Your card is fab Jenny, I love the stamp and great idea with the vellum and I love that 'cheers' sentiment too xx
ReplyDeleteVery cute "cheery" card and I can't believe that stamp has gone uninked until now--it is so cute!
ReplyDeleteYou've been showcased at LIM - many congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being showcased at LIM x
ReplyDeleteThe way you made this card is just brilliant. Love it!
ReplyDeleteHi Jenny! I have been so crazy busy, and missing my stamp time, email time, all kinds of time! Congratulations on your place in the LIM showcase. I love the way you used paper to color your cocktails... fabulous. Your creations is fabulous as always. I have a lot of blog catch up to do. Maybe in June... xoxox
ReplyDelete