Wednesday, 8 June 2011

Monster Fun

Morning Everyone ,

Yep I've another Paper Smooches card this morning this time using the cute monster from the 'Falling for You' stamp set .


The middle monster is hand stamped with a floral pattern and oh boy was it a job to find a green ink to match the striped card ..... this is as close as I could get :)

I'm entering him into the Play Date Cafe Challenge and Julies Snippets challenge because , apart from the card base , I've used off cuts to make this card .

EDIT - oh dear, I've justed noticed I'm too late for the Play Date Cafe, never mind!!

I will use other stamp sets again , it's just that I'm a bit obsessed by these fun bold designs by Kim Hughes at the moment and you'll be pleased to know I have a couple more sets that should be arriving this week :)


Did you notice my blog header has changed ???
I decided to have a revamp after Hannah twisted my arm into buying some stash for her Digi scrapbooking and I fell in love with these crayon and felt images :)
She's such a whizz with the computer , designing and creating in Photoshop and it's the least she could do after good ole' Mum had treated her to some new stash :) I think it looks a lot better and matches the spotty paper very well , do you agree?

Thanks for stopping a while today X

22 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this monster card!! I would love to CASE it when I get 5 mins! Thanks for the inspiration,
    Hugs, Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog header is adorable Jenny. And I love your card!!! The strips of paper anchored by the little monsters are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Jenny and love your new look blog you are lucky to have a wizz kid Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny, your new header's great and you're quite right it does match the dotty background LOL I'm loving your new card, it's clever and loads of fun:0) Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny - this is adorable! I love the popped up little monsters!
    TFS
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great header and perfect for you. Just love the card - the combination of stripes and that touch of florals is great. I go through stamp phases too - ride with it I say!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never mind Jenny .. .. you will never be too late for my challenge because it is never ending!! LOL!!! Unless I use up all of my snippets of course .. .. which I somehow think will never happen.

    I love your card. Gorgeous colour choices and a fab image and sentiment. Neat faux stitching too!!!

    Loving your new header too .. .. isn't it lovely to have clever kids!! My Son did mine.

    Thank you for being a snippet playmate this week and giving us such lovely inspiration.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Jenny :o) Those monsters are so cute! Love the stripes and floral stamping, great sentiment too. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is one funny card ! lovely done, it makes me smile =)
    became your follower, will be back soon,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Superb card. I love it and suitable for all ages. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so great! Love how the middle monster pops out at you. Fab design.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card Jenny! Loving the stripes. Your enw blog header looks great too! Your daughter has done a great job!
    Hugs, Victoria ~x~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your fun new header and your monsters and keep on rockin' the Paper Smooches for a while - I'm loving them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, so cute! Love the new header too, noticed it straight away. Becky x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a very talented daughter - both artistically and for knowing how to barter! Love the new banner Jenny and your cute little monsters card too. And the green looks great to me! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hee hee hee! What a FUN card.

    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm happy to keep watching what you have been making with Paper Smooches as it is absolutely wonderful (and is giving me ideas for my new stamps too!). Shame you missed the deadline for PDCC this would have been perfect! Congrats on your win at CASual Friday I was so happy for you when I saw it just now, it's sooo well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my goodness, you are on a roll. This is adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jenny, your creativity is endless! I love those camouflaged monsers and the fact that the one in the centre is floral. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cute and just gotta make ya smile card...great new header, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't think I've seen a monster as cute as that one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...