Thursday, 16 March 2017

CASE designer at Time Out challenge

Hi there :)

Well I'm very happy and excited to say that I'm joining the ladies over at the 
Time Out challenge blog today as their CASE designer for March.

Designing a card for others to CASE!!.. eek! It's not something I've done 
before so I just decided to put that thought aside and have fun :)
 I was inspired by the onset of spring and the warmer sunny days we are 
having which means the birds are busy preparing for nesting.....


I love these little nesting boxes which can be cut from pretty
 patterned paper for a pop of colour..... perfect for a New Home card :)


I'm hoping there's plenty of scope in my design to inspire you to play along... 
can't wait to see what the Time Out design team have created too :)

All the challenge details can be found over on the blog here and I'm looking forward
 to seeing the cards that appear in the gallery... hope to see you there :)

Thank you so much Sandie and the team for inviting me to guest with you this month :)

Dies;
(Bird House) Paper Smooches
(Branch ) MFT - discontinued 

Stamps;
(Whole Lotta Happy) Reverse Confetti

Thanks for stopping by :)
Jenny x

9 comments:

  1. We are so pleased you are our CASE designer and your card really inspired all the DT. I did a CAS version being inspired by the placement of the branch. I do love the little bird houses and the soft sponging you have used to ground these. Super to have you join us xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so so cute Jenny, I really love it! Your use of dies is great and very inspiring. I also love the soft sponging. Thanks for being our CASEd designer at TO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not that great in Casing cards, but your beautiful card made it easy for me this time! Beautiful elements and I love the blue background! Thanks for being our CASE designer at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved CASEing your delicious card, Jenny ... it's wonderfully cute and there are so many elements to be inspired by! Delighted to have you as our CASE Designer at Time Out ... and so glad you put that 'eek' aside! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the inspiration Jenny! Always love your cards... and it was fun to case you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a darling card, and I really enjoyed CASEing it. Thanks for the great inspiration and for being our CASE designer at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jenny, I love your fabulous fun card with those super bird boxes and sponged background. I'm not usually one for CASEing but just had to join in the challenge after seeing your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card Jenny - but it reallllllllllly stuck me. I struggled so much to case it - you're so unique in your style. In the end i took the 'easy' way out and pulled out a bird house from the stash. I just loved the whole look and feel to this. Thank you so much for being our GD this week. It's been great having you ! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...