Tuesday, 26 April 2011

I've got an Award

Hi everyone ,

Over the weekend I received a Versatile Blogger Award from Karen who is a very creative , talented lady and a busy Mum and Stampin Up demonstrator as well , see her blog here and her SU blog here . Thank you very much Karen :)
                             
To accept this award I have to tell you some facts about myself so here they are -
1.) I'm 6ft tall .
2.) I'm a qualified Veterinary Nurse .
3.) My birthday is the longest day of the year...and I share it with a certain young Prince who's getting married this week .
4.) I've never been on an aeroplane... ever !
5.) I'm a volunteer at my local RSPB reserve .

 I want to pass this award onto these 5 marvellous blogs -

1.) Just add Glue to...   - I love how Diane's Eco ethics carry through in her craft projects :)
2.) Crafting Clare's Paper Moments -  Such an inspirational blog :)
3.) Less is More - this lady makes amazing cards and my inspiration to start a blog :) 
4.) Crafty Musings-  A blog full of amazing cards :)
5.) KingstonMama Crafts - I love this ladies clean and simple crafting style :)

I hope you enjoy visiting  the blogs as much as I do :)

Thanks for stopping by today x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jenny
    Thanks for the tip, i found a freebie set of household bits including a sofa on their site so i registered and have downloaded. THANK YOU so very much:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny - you are lovely to think of me! Anyway, talking about inspirational - that word definitely describes your blog! I always look forward to visiting here. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would forget me head if it wasn't screwed on. Congratulations on your award your cards are always great your blog is a pleasure to visit:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jenny, Congratulations on your award, well deserved too. Great info on you, talented, oh yeah!
    Well done on your veterinary qualifications, what a brilliant career to have, lots of young ladies dream job:0)
    Good on ya, for volunteering at the RSPB, they need lots of help! Not long to go till your birthday:0)
    Interesting that you've never been on a plane. Is that from choice or just not done it yet? My sister won't travel because she thinks it's irresponsible to use so much fuel for journeys!
    Thank you so much for thinking of me for the award, you're very kind, hugs:0) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award Jenny very well deserved too going to feed the fish they look hungry Luv Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jenny. I love to find out new things in blog land and these awards are perfect for that. I didn't know your were a qualified vet nurse, that's fab - and a RSPB volunteer.

    Take care,

    Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award Jenny and for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...